- Participation in the ACADEMIA class is open to students in four or five year’s universities and technical colleges.
- School students are eligible to compete in JUNIOR class only and NOT eligible to compete in the ACADEMIA class.
- Participation in the JUNIOR class is open to students in middle and high schools as well as students in home schools, after school programs, clubs, and community organizations of comparable grade levels.
- Graduate students are NOT eligible to compete as student team members, but are welcome to serve as team mentors or lead instructors. Graduate students are encouraged to contribute to the team via advice and technical assistance.
- For ACADEMIA and JUNIOR: There are no limitations about the number of participating teams per organization.
- Number of members in each participated team must not less than 3 members and not exceed 10members.
- Please write all data in English.
- Please write the names as it will be printed in the certificates.
- 300 $ registration fees for Academia teams.
- 300 $ registration fees for Junior teams.
- Fill and write the team data.
- If you finished your team data, review it for the last time and click Submit.
- You will be directed to the payment page. Fees will be determined based on team category.
- After payment is successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation mail that includes all the data you have written in the form.
- After finishing the payment, you can not edit any data.
Note: You may start working on your robot during the registration steps and do not wait until the registration deadline.